Working with us
You will get early opportunities to work on solutions that accelerate your learning, develop your capability and provide value in the work you do.
We are aiming to hire exceptional people with a real passion for developing data and provide you with opportunities you will not find elsewhere to really make a difference to you and Layer 9.
Please email us at workwith(a)layer-9.com
Once submitted we will contact you to request a CV.
The next stage will be ;
A telephone or video call
Informal meeting at our office
Formal meeting where you will be required to present and discuss subjects related to the role
If you have any questions please call us on the following number: +44 (0) 203 735 9825
We are currently looking for Senior and Junior Business Intelligence/ETL Developers who will work across both public and private sectors and will:
- Focus on conception, design and delivery of data driven technology led solutions
- Work with customers and take a hands-on role – we are looking for proactive developers who want to solve problems
- Analyse issues where Business Intelligence can deliver tangible benefits, shaping solutions and using your finding to deliver rapid improvements in performance to meet business needs.
- Use leading technologies to solve complex business problems to design and deliver complex Business Intelligence solutions, including ETL, data warehousing, OLAP and reporting / analytics tools.
- Enjoy challenging and rewarding work that is always developing and evolving to satisfy client needs
- Learn and develop professionally with every project
Layer 9 collaborate with many experts to provide the best possible outcomes for our customers. If you would like to join our associate programme please call us on +44 203 735 9825
We are currently recruiting across a number of roles to support the development of our Microsoft capability.
Candidates we would like to speak ideally have a particular interest in :
- Developing SQL Data Warehouse and Data Models
- Advanced Analytics Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R
- Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
- Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
- Perform Data Engineering on Microsoft HD Insight
If you would like to join us on our journey please call, email or apply below.
The next internship program will run for four weeks during July 2019. If you are interested please call, email or apply below